Pelita Holdings Sdn. Bhd. has been entrusted by PELITA to undertake salvage logging activities in state land that is alienated to Pelita Holdings Sdn Bhd (PHSB) as well as in NCR land development areas where PHSB acts as the managing agent. Interested salvage logging contractors are required to apply to the following address:-
Chief Executive Officer
Pelita Holdings Sdn Bhd,
Level 5, 8 & 12 Wisma Satok, Jalan Satok
93400 Kuching, Sarawak.
A. Application Requirement
Interested salvage logging contractors are required to submit their application together with a complete set of documents as stated below:
- Form 9 – Certificate of Company Incorporation
- Form 1 – Trading license of the contractor
- Form 24 – List of shareholders in a company
- Form 49 – List of directors of company
- Latest audited financial statements for Sdn Bhd company
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
- List of related machinery and equipment
- Financial capability (Minimum paid up of RM100,000.00)
- Previous experience in salvage logging, extraction of timber or timber trading
- Business extract for sole proprietor and partnership
B. Security Deposit and Administrative Fee
Upon acceptance of offer, applicants are required to furnish a Security Deposit in cash which will be determined by Pelita Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
The contract fees will be based on specific sum which will be determined by PHSB. The Appointed contractors shall be responsible to settle all royalties and other levies that may be imposed by the Forestry Department.
D. Appointment of contractors are also subjected to the acceptance of the local community in the project areas, the plantation, investor and approval from Forest Department.